Please follow the following guidelines during your visit to the temple.
- Please only come to the temple during your booked time as confirmed below.
- Please do not come to the temple if you or anyone you live with have any coronavirus symptoms.
- If you are unable to come to the temple during your booked time, please inform us by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please do not arrive too early. If you do arrive early, you may wait in your own car prior to your time slot. It is recommended that you aim to arrive 5 minutes prior to your slot.
- Please observe all signage regarding movement in and out of the temple room.
- Please follow the instructions of temple staff during your visit.
- We encourage you to sanitise your hands before and after your visit. We will provide hand sanitiser.
- A maximum of 8 people who are from the same household will be permitted entry to the temple at a time. If your group includes people who live in another house, even if they are your family, then a maximum of 5 people will be permitted entry at a time.
Please help us by following these guidelines so that we can continue allowing the community to take darshan of the beautiful deities. If visitors do not follow the guidelines we will have no choice but to pause the darshan again.